Dissertation writing is considered as one of the most difficult activities that students have to face throughout the academic program. Students are provided with different tasks during their academics of which most of them include writing activities. These activities are meant to enhance the skills that are essential for the students to perform well in the university and professional life. Students don’t like these kinds of writing activities as they include various difficulties and require to commit a lot of time to complete specific writing tasks. Every time they come up with a new variety of requirements.
Basic Requirements of the Dissertation Writing Process
Dissertation writing is an activity that is a requirement of all university programs for students. This writing activity is the most difficult and effective from all of the rest activities related to writing. This requires a minimum amount of 15k words to complete a certain dissertation on a specific topic from your selected major. You cannot write a dissertation as you write your essay or assignment of fewer words on a relevant topic. You can easily amend the formats and writing style in essay and assignment writing. However, dissertation writing is not like that, it demands a specific way to complete the dissertation using the internationally approved standards of writing and the formats. Due to the difficulties in the dissertation writing process students get overstressed as they cannot understand the requirements of how to start, end or complete the dissertation. Professional dissertation help plays a vital role in the completion of the task. Help from the professional assists you to understand the basic requirements of how to write a custom dissertation based on the principles of the experts.
“Do OR Else” Statements / Mistakes and the Remedies
Students try to complete their dissertation writing on there own, and as they have doing it for the first time they tend to make mistakes accordingly. As discussed earlier that writing these huge amounts of words effectively, is not easy at all. There is a list of mistakes and remedies we will discuss that students do during the process of dissertation writing, we will discuss just a few and the most important of them.
Students need to choose the topic wisely and make sure that the selected topic is effective. There is an entire process of selecting the topic that usually students ignore and start their dissertation with the biggest mistake in the very beginning. The following are some of the basic points that are must be considered while selecting the topic of your research paper.
- The first step in selecting the topic is to brainstorm for the relevant ideas of the related field that you are interested in, or enrolled in the specific program. Ideas, that are out of the subject may seem very interesting but irrelevant, this can mislead your way throughout the dissertation writing process. So never cross the boundaries of relevancy.
- Brainstorming allows you to think about the relevant topics and to read the background information related to your subject. If you don’t perform the brainstorming exercise before selecting the topic, you might not be able to select an effective topic for your dissertation.
- While reading the informational data, make sure that you keep focusing on the topic. There will be many hurdles during the process of reading, always focus on the relevant material and ignore the one that is not necessary, or else you will feel lost in junk form data.
- After reading the relevant informational, list down the keywords of the different relevant topics, or else you will start losing the previous information you just read.
- Show some flexibility in the process of selection, don’t stick on the unnecessary points, or else you won’t be able to complete the process in the desired time.
Research questions are considered as the backbone of the entire dissertation. It helps the reader to understand the entire context and the objective of the research paper. Students confuse themselves with what exactly they have to write in the research questions. A mistake in the research question can destroy the entire context of the dissertation. However, here are some guidelines to develop effective and right questions for your research paper.
- The selection of the topic confirms the relevancy of the research questions. Once you select the topic you need to understand the questions based on the requirements of the topic. Selection of the irrelevant questions may seem interesting but not significant. Try to avoid such irrelevant questions that distract the objectives of the research paper.
- Deep and thorough research about the selected topic is the most important task to be done. This will enable you to understand the entire context of your dissertation. If you don’t go through the entire relevant information on the selected topic, you cannot write a dissertation at all.
- During the process of the development of research questions, it is important to keep the audience in mind. You have to understand the type of audience that will be attracted to your specific type of writing. Do not start without selecting and knowing your audience.
- Once you develop a deep understanding of your topic, start asking questions related to the context that entirely explain the reason for the dissertation. You won’t be able to do that without getting complete and relevant information related to the selected topic.
- The last part is to evaluate your questions if they are significant enough in the process of dissertation writing. Research questions are meant to explain the objectives of the research. So, once you develop questions, make sure that they are significant enough to explain the reason for your research.
The Poor Structure
As discussed earlier the dissertation writing process is all different from the other kind of writing style. It consists of a specific structure that explains everything in detail. These details are placed in the perfect arrangement that provides a clear vision of the topic to the reader from the very beginning to the end of the document. That is the reason that dissertation writing is considered as the most effective from other writings. Students usually focus on the words of the dissertation only. However, it requires a perfect combination of words and structure to produce a custom dissertation writing paper. The following are some points that are essential to be considered while structuring your research paper.
- Approach the template of the internationally approved standard of the entire dissertation. Without having the proper guideline there are chances you will skip some points.
- Structure of the dissertation consists of the details in the arrangement which are as follows;
- List Of Tables
- List Of Figures
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Background of the Study
- 1.2 Statement of the Problem
- 1.3 Purpose Statement
- 1.4 Research Objectives
- 1.5 Research Questions
- 1.6 Significance of the Study
- 1.7 Scope of the Study
- 1.8 Structure of the Study
- 1.9 Definition of Terms (If required)
- Chapter 2 Literature Review
- 2.1 Theoretical Background
- 2.2 Empirical Reviews
- 2.3 Summary of Reviewed Literature
- Chapter 3 Research Method
- 3.1 Theoretical Framework
- 3.2 Hypotheses
- 3.3 Research Approach
- 3.4 Research Design
- 3.5 Sampling Design
- 3.5.1 Target Population
- 3.5.2 Sample Size
- 3.5.3 Sampling Technique
- 3.6 Instrument
- 3.7 Statistical Technique
- Chapter 4 Results and Findings
- 4.1 Descriptive Profile of the Data
- 4.2 Hypotheses Testing
- 4.3 Hypotheses Assessment Summary
- Chapter 5 Conclusion
- 5.1 Conclusion
- 5.2 Discussion
- 5.3 Policy Implications
- 5.4 Limitations
- 5.5 Future Research Recommendations
This is the internationally approved structure of the dissertation writing which is necessary to follow. You cannot make amendments in the structure on your own. Following this particular structure will enable you to prepare a custom dissertation paper.
Plagiarism in the writing
Dissertation writing requires plagiarism-free writing in the entire context of the research paper.Plagiarism comes in your research paper when you copy the content of someone else. This is one of the reasons that thorough searches of the relevant topic is required. You need to grasp the entire knowledge and to convert them in your own words to avoid plagiarism in your dissertation. Plagiarism is also considered as an illegal activity and you can be fined for copying someone’s else informational material without mentioning the name of the author. Many professional dissertation writers are well-equipped with the required tools and knowledge about the subject that helps them to avoid plagiarism in the entire dissertation writing process. Let’s discuss some of the points to avoid plagiarism in your research paper.
- Search the relevant research articles that are directly related to the selected topic.
- Thoroughly read the selected articles to grasp the basic and firm information of the topic.
- Understand the context of the writing and rephrase the same in your own wordings.
- Do not forget to provide the details of the author when you rephrase the collected information in your own words.
- Perfect use of citations in your entire research paper.
Writing a dissertation is a tough job and requires to follow the right procedures for the perfect completion of the required dissertation. Students find it difficult to follow these points and prefer professional dissertation writing services to be availed. This helps students to understand the writing of the professionals and to get the best possible understanding of the topic. The above-mentioned mistakes are usually made by students or unintentionally they skip certain points that are necessary for your dissertation.